After about 5 years of hosting Minecraft servers, here's a big one. There are many changes that were done to change up the style of the server, listed below:
Bedrock Edition Players Welcomed
Minecraft: Bedrock Edition players are welcomed to join. Weather you're on Xbox, PlayStation, Windows, or Nintendo Switch, add a custom server with the IP below and port 25565.
- Portals can be custom shapes
2 = 40
3 = 80
4 = 160
- Trampling has been disabled
- Using a hoe will auto replant crops
- Can be combined with chestplate
Other General Gameplay Changes
- Dynamic mob spawning per-season
- Dynamic Day/Night Cycle lengths
- Dynamic Weather patterns
- Time of day, season, environment all have affects on your temps, Don't get too cold or warm.
- Armor sets, play in affect with temps, ex: Leather does better in keeping you warm when you're cold.
- Spring, more flowers, pink tree leaves
- Summer, faster crop growth, vibrant colors, less rain
- Autumn, multi-colored trees, muddy grass/water colors, increased rain and storms
- Winter, no/slow crop growth, white grass/trees, snow instead of rain, reduced overall plants
This server uses a non-public mod/plugin loader implantation, inspired by BepInEx and MelonLoader. This is called ICBlocksSharpLoader. With this library, we are able to create various types of Forge or Fabric mods and/or Spigot plugins entirely in C#. So far this server uses a total of 4 plugins created with this method (not including the builtin "native libs" like, PlaceholderAPI, Vault, bStats, and ProtocolLib).
IP: mc.mili.lgbt (click to copy)
Random Server Stats